Welcome! The LiveWell Day Camp Team is committed to providing safe and fun environment for your child.
We are excited that your child will be joining us for a summer full of FUN, EXCITING, and ADVENTUROUS activities. We will work hard to make Live Well Day Camp a summer full of memories for your child. The following reminders will help to insure the safety and fun of every child.
- If dropping your child off between 7:30 – 8:15, please drive to the back of the parking lot to the covered parking spots. A counselor will be waiting at the gate to let your child in.
- If dropping off after 8:15, please drop your child off at the front entrance.
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, please have your child here by 9:00 am. If your child arrives after we have left on our field trips, you will be required to take your child to that location.
- Payment must be submitted before the beginning of the week your child is attending. Payment instructions are on our website and must be paid through the website.
- Adding on days: If you are needing additional days to the current week you are registered, (for example, you have paid for Monday and Tuesday but want to add on Wednesday), a $26 day add on fee will be required for each day you add-on per child. You must be adding on to a week that is already paid for. Days cannot be carried over from week to week. The add on button is on our Day Camp web page. No payments will be taken at the front desk.
- Breakfast should be eaten before entering LiveWell.
- At 5:00, a LiveWell Team Member will be in the circle drive at the front entrance prepared to call for your child.
- Should you arrive before 5:00 to pick up your child, please stop by the front desk and they will radio for your child.
- Additional charges will be applied if you pick up your child after 5:30.
Your child will need the following items (clearly labeled) daily:
- Sack lunch (On Friday lunch is provided and included in the cost)
- Tennis shoes
- Snack or Snack Money (we will have concessions and snow cones available for purchase during swim time).
- Snack Shack Money – Cash only – During swim time, the snack shake will be open for campers to purchase concessions. Most items are$1.50. Snack Shack money will be collected from the camper and put into a ‘bank’ for the camper to deduct from. Please send Snack Shack money in a baggie with the camper’s name on it.
- Water Bottle
- Swimsuit (goggles) – (Swimsuits can be worn under clothes as we will swim after lunch.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call LiveWell. Thanks for your support! We look forward to making fun summer memories with your child!
The LiveWell Day Camp Team