§ 12 yrs and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult
§ 13 – 15 yrs old may swim without adult supervision if a lifeguard is on duty.
§ Responsible adult must stay on campus.
§ 12 yrs old and under not allowed in hot tub unless with parent in the hot tub.
§ CoverUps / Towels are required inside the main club, including snack bar & front desk area.
§ Proper swimming attire must be used in pool and pool areas.
§ Roped off lap lane is for lap swimmers only; No hanging on lane lines or pool dividing lines.
§ No diving in shallow end.
§ No spitting in the pool or any other type of contaminating the water.
§ Anyone sick or with any kind of skin disease is not allowed in the pool.
§ Only one person at a time on diving board; one bounce only on diving board
§ Only one person at a time on the slide; only sliding feet first in seated, upright position.
§ No wrestling, running, pushing, and/or throwing anything in the pool.
Pool Information and Guidelines:
(The following guidelines and information are provided to make sure that all of our members and guests are able to enjoy the pool area. Please give consideration to the following when planning to use the pool at LiveWell.)
Pool Membership only includes the pool, splash pad, hot tub, locker rooms, and sauna.
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Basketball and Pickleball.
Lifeguards: LiveWell provides a lifeguard on duty during certain hours of the day; however, all members and guests swim at their own risk. Even when a lifeguard is on duty, parents are advised to supervise and maintain watch over their children at all times. Please know that in an emergency situation, adult bystanders may be called upon to provide minor assistance to the lifeguard on duty, such as calling 911, or assisting in other ways.
- Lifeguards on duty are focused on maintaining a safe environment in the pool area, therefore, lifeguards are not permitted to have lengthy conversations or give diving or swimming lessons while on duty.
- Lifeguards take a 10 minute break the last 10 minutes of every hour on duty. During this 10 minutes, the pool will be designated for adult swim only.
- All accidents, no matter how minor, must be reported to the lifeguard or front desk.
- Water slide is open only when lifeguard is present.
- Only strong swimmers are allowed in the deep end of the pool
- The lap lane is reserved for lap swimmers and LiveWell swim lessons only.
- The lifeguard and LiveWell staff have authority to remove anyone not obeying the rules from the pool area.
Pool hours and Restricted Times:
- The pool is open from M – F 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Saturday – 7:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m., Sunday 1:00 -8:00 p.m.
- The designated lap lane (indicated by the lane rope) is reserved for lap swimmers/scheduled swim lessons
- The pool is reserved for water aerobics class from 8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. Monday – Friday
- Designated areas of the pool are reserved for group lessons from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Monday – Thursday in the months of June and July.
Food and Drinks: Members and guests are allowed to bring food to the pool. No to-go drinks are allowed at the pool. You may bring water bottles or can purchase drinks from LiveWell’s snack bar. Ask front desk for details. We do not allow drink coolers in the pool area.
Flotation Devices and Pool Toys: LiveWell does not allow floating devices, inflatable pool accessories, and other accessories in the pool. For safety reasons, the Lifeguard must be able to see the bottom of the pool at all times, and items such as rafts, beach balls, inflatable toys, boards, etc. inhibit their ability to maintain such vision. Lap boards in the lap lane, water wings, baby floats, and puddle jumper vests are allowed and encouraged. LiveWell does not allow balls, water bombs, Frisbees, pool noodles, or anything to be thrown or tossed. Diving rings and small diving toys are allowed. If you have questions about a specific item, please ask the front desk or the lifeguard, if available.
Clothing and Accessories: Proper attire must be worn in the pool. Cut-offs, or frayed ends are not allowed. We do not allow shoes in the pool.
- Everyone is encouraged to shower off before and after entering the pool.
- We also strongly encourage all members and guests to towel off and put on a cover-up before entering the main club building.
- Wearing a swimsuit only is not allowed inside the club, cover-ups and towels are required. Please towel off before entering the restroom and locker / changing area.
- Please do not bring glass or glass containers into the pool area at any time.
- LiveWell broadcasts variety music at the pool area. Please use headphones if you would like to listen to other music.
- Smoking and tobacco use of any kind are strictly prohibited anywhere on LiveWell property.
- Due to privacy and discretionary issues, we strongly discourage photography and videoing in the pool area without consented permission from all present participants.
Birthday Parties: LiveWell allows birthday parties for members only. Birthday party reservations must be made at the front desk. Birthday parties do not provide exclusive use of the pool or splash pad area. There is a flat rate of $150 which includes a non-refundable $50 reservation fee and allows up to 20 non-member guests to attend the party. Please see the front desk for more details, or to make a reservation.
Children at the Pool: Children under 16 must be with an adult to use the pool area. Parents are not allowed to drop of their children at the pool and leave the premises. A parent must be present at the club for children 13-16 to use the pool area when a lifeguard is on duty and children 12 and under must be immediately supervised by someone 18 or older at all times when in the pool or splash pad area. The lifeguards should be considered an added benefit, but the close supervision of a parent is always the first line of safety for children using the pool and splash pad area.
- please encourage and assist your children in observing all rules and guidelines in the pool area
- for health safety reasons, diaper changing in the pool area, specifically on the picnic tables, is not allowed. Please utilize the locker room areas for diaper changes.
Splash Pad: The Splash Pad should be treated as a continuation of the pool area. All pool rules and guidelines apply to the splash pad areas as well. Please note and advise your children of the specific splash pad rules posted in the splash pad area.
Hot Tub: Please observe and obey all posted rules pertaining to the Hot Tub. Children are not allowed in the Hot Tub unless immediately with a parent.