*Remember: The LiveWell pool closes one hour before the club closes.
**Lifeguards and LiveWell Employees are responsible for enforcing all pool rules and have the authority to remove anyone not obeying rules.
- You are allowed to bring food to the pool but drinks must be purchased from LiveWell’s snack bar. Ask front desk for details.
- No coolers in the pool area.
- No floating devices or pool accessories are allowed in the pool. Ask front desk about lap boards and baby water wings.
- No one under 17 in hot tub unless with parent in the hot tub.
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. Members 13 – 16 may swim without adult supervision if lifeguard is on duty.
- All accidents, no matter how minor, must be reported to lifeguard or front desk.
- Lifeguards on duty are not permitted to talk to members or give diving or swimming lessons.
- Proper swimming attire must be used in pool and pool areas.
- Please towel off and put on a cover-up before entering the building. No swimsuits are allowed inside the club.
- No spitting in the pool or any other type of contaminating the water.
- No smoking or dipping anywhere on LiveWell property.
- Anyone sick or with any kind of skin disease is not allowed in the pool.
- People who can not swim are not allowed in the deep end.
- No playing tag, wrestling, running, pushing, and/or throwing anything in the pool area.
- No more than one person at a time on the diving board/slide and only one bounce on board.
- Water slide is open only during lifeguard hours. Sliding feet first while seated upright is the only permitted.
- No diving in shallow end.
- No hanging on lane lines or pool dividing lines.
- No china, glass, or glass containers permitted in pool area at any time. This applies to lotions, creams, etc..
- Roped off lap lane is for lap swimmers only.
- No entering the pool with tanning lotion/oil until after showering.
Revised January 2016